Instant Plug and Play
The UPort 1150/1150I USB-to-serial converters allow you to connect 1 RS-232/422/485 device to your laptop or workstation through the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port. These plug and play USB solutions are compatible with both new and legacy RS-232/422/485 devices, and are perfect for mobile, instrumentation, and point-of sale applications.
Simplified, Hassle-free Serial Port Expansion
USB plug and play makes serial port expansion easy, and does not require IRQ, DMA, or I/O address resources. Users no longer need to open the chassis or power down the system to add COM ports, saving on setup time and cost.
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- 12 Mbps USB data rate
- 15N high retention USB type B connector (UPort? 1150I)
- Software selectable RS-232, RS-422, 4-wire RS-485, and 2-wire RS-485
- Certified drivers provided for Windows (including Vista), WinCE 5.0, and Linux
- 2 KV optical isolation protection (UPort? 1150I)
- Full modem status LEDs for UPort? 1150I