Danfoss Vacon® Drives
With the current situation businesses are relying on remote access and automation more than ever before. The Danfoss Vacon® Drives provide the perfect VSD solution for today’s requirements:
- Built from the most rugged components to ensure long and trouble-free operation.
- Efficient integration into any automation platform, saving you time and money.
- Modular construction allows for easier design and lower spares holding.
- Customise hardware and software to every application.
- Design support to ensure compliance to Harmonic and RFI standards.
Since 1968 Danfoss have been a market leader in Variable speed drives, their drives are renowned for their innovative feature, efficiency and reliability. In 2014 Danfoss bought Vacon® drives. Although Vacon® had only been around since 1993, they had gained considerable market share thanks to their innovative approach to demanding applications.
From Strength to Strength
For more than 25 years we at Colterlec have been a proud distribution partner of Danfoss, supplying their market leading VLT Drives. Strengthening our partnership with Danfoss, Colterlec is now a NSW distributor of Danfoss Vacon® Drives, giving us the opportunity to offer our customers solutions to the most complex drive applications, and the added service of onsite support for commissioning and repairs through our service partner Preventative Electrical Services.
Further investment has been made to strengthen our pre-sales capability, we can now assist our customers to meet the challenging standards for Harmonics and Radio-frequency Interference (RFI) and system integration for their drive installation. Whether it is a booster pump for water reticulation or a conveyor at a mine you can trust Colterlec and Danfoss to deliver a trouble free drive solution. Click Here to learn more Danfoss Drives or talk to our friendly team on 1300 36 26 26 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possibilities and performance
- High functionality and cost efficiency
- Compact size
- Built-in PLC functionality
- Full I/O + option board support
- Induction and permanent magnet (PM) motor support
Innovation for hundreds of applications
- Multiple variants for maximum flexibility
- Intuitive user-interface with advanced functionality
- Reliable and built to last
- Built-in safety
- Freedom of motor choice
VACON® NXP | NXC
Continuous Control, Power Control
- Designed for the most difficult applications
- Power to 2MW, voltage to 690V
- Completely configurable (hardware and software)
- Advanced safety features
- Active front-end for harmonic mitigation
Preventative Electrical Services
Colterlec has partnered with Preventative Electrical Services to offer our customers a full service delivery from purchase to servicing to after sale customer service care. Preventative Electrical Services provides specialist electrical testing and maintenance services to help increase the life expectancy of your equipment and reduce your overall running cost.
Preventative Electrical Services provides only the best certified, professional and experienced service technicians. No matter what business or site you operate, and tailors an appropriate service plan to fit your budget and equipment needs.