We are pleased to introduce the Fluke BT500 Series Battery Tester with Angled Probes. This is a new accessory addition the current Fluke BT500 Battery Tester Range. The new angled probe tips and modified kelvin coil placement increase manoeuvrability and enables users to quickly and easily perform routine battery maintenance.
Key Features of the BT500 Series
- The BT500 interface provides quick, guided setup ensuring you’re capturing the right data every time.
- Threshold comparison: configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage.
- Ergonomic test leads with both sets of straight and angled probes included in the pack to enable easy access to hard to reach battery terminals.
- Easy reporting in pdf and analysis graphic with incorporated software
- Highest safety rating in the industry with CAT III 600V, 1000V dc max rated for a safe measurement.
The Fluke BT500 Battery Tester with Angled Probes is NOW Available to order. If you have any questions, please give our team a call on 1300 36 26 26.
To download product information click here.