How TSN Is Revolutionising Smart Manufacturing
In the future, smart manufacturing will use time-sensitive and autonomous end-to-end communication to intelligently connect people, things, and businesses in real-time. Find out how Time-sensitive Networking (TSN) guarantees the flow of information in smart factories so that the right decisions and actions can be taken in time.
Why MQTT Is Important for Edge-to-Cloud Connectivity
A number of emerging connectivity technologies are driving new developments in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Most significantly, Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) has proven to be the preferred publish-and-subscribe messaging protocol to enable edge-to-cloud connectivity. Read on to learn why MQTT is ideal for IIoT applications.
Featured Case Studies
- Secure Data Transfers Increase Air Traffic Management Safety
- Improving Solar Energy Efficiency With Artificial Intelligence
- Securing Interconnected Traffic Signal Communications
- Brochure – Select and Configure Your Protocol Gateway in No Time
- Application Note – Simplifying Connectivity for Mass Customization
- Video – Learn More About Smart Cloud Connectivity