The Moxa EDS-G205-1GTXSFP switches are equipped with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, respectively, and up to 1 fiber optic ports, making them ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth. The Moxa EDS-G205-1GTXSFP switches provide an economical solution for your industrial Gigabit Ethernet connections, and the built-in relay warning function alerts network managers when power failures or port breaks occur.
In addition, the add-on 4-pin DIP switches can be used for controlling over the functions of broadcast protection, jumbo frame, IEEE 802.3az energy saving and 100/1000 SFP speed switching is ideal for easy on-site configuration for any industrial automation application. Two models are available in this series. One model has an operating temperature range of -10 to 60°C, and the other model has an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. ‘
Both models undergo a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfill the special needs of industrial automation control applications. The EDS-G205-1GTXSFP switches can be installed easily on a DIN-rail or in distribution boxes.
- Fiber optic options for extending distance and electrical noise immunity
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- Supports jumbo frame transmission up to 10 KB
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- Broadcast storm protection
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)