Easy to Install
The small form factor enables easy installation in tight spaces, making the computer ideal for space-constrained applications.
Easy to Manage
Moxa’s MXview network management software provides visibility into the status of the computing platform and lets you define event alerts for real-time diagnosis and monitoring.
Easy to Develop
The user-friendly MXIO library and active push-type communication reduce development time and help manage your I/O devices with ease for efficient data-transfer operations.
The Palm-sized Computer That Simplifies Data Acquisition
The palm-sized UC-2100 Series of Arm-based computing platforms has been optimized for a variety of industrial solutions. With its flexible interface options, this tiny embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites and is a useful communication platform for many other large-scale deployments.
- Armv7 Cortex-A8 600-1000 MHz processor
- Palm-sized form factor, 50 x 80 x 28 mm
- Flexible port design: A combination of auto-sensing Ethernet and software-selectable serial ports
- -40 to 75°C wide-temperature design with hazardous locations certification
- MXview support for centralized monitoring of devices and computing status
- Unified APIs and push-based communication for retrieving data only when needed
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year long-term support