The Moxa ioLogik E1261W-T is designed for Ethernet-based remote condition monitoring systems. With 3 RTD, 5 AI, and 12 DIO channels, the ioLogik E1261W-T’s I/O combination is ideal for monitoring wind turbines and environmental conditions. Unlike other remote I/O products, which are passive and must poll for data, the ioLogik E1261W-T supports active communication with patented Active OPC Server to seamlessly connect with SCADA systems in real time.This report-by-exception approach, which is new to PC-based monitoring, requires far less bandwidth than traditional polling methods.
Note: The Green Core Product Identity of the ioLogik series will be phased in starting May 1, 2014. During the product transition period, you may still receive products that use the previous panel design. Please click here to learn more about Green Core product transition.
- 3 resistance thermometer detector (RTD) channels
- 5 analog input channels
- 12 DIO channels, which can each be configured for digital inputs or digital outputs
- Wide operating temperature: -40 to 75?C (-40 to 185?F)
- Active communication with patented Active OPC Server
- Simplify I/O management with MXIO library on either Windows or Linux platformUser-friendly configuration via web browser